Most of the products in this industry are bespoke (made to measure), making it difficult to set a price as the dimensions and material are always changing.
Here are only some of the factors that change the price:
- Material of frame (timber, PVC-U, aluminium, etc.)
- Size of frame
- Size of glass
- Style of window (flush, casement, French, tilt & turn, vertical sliding)
- Colour (standard colours like white and brown are cheaper than other colours e.g. grey)
- Material of door (timber, PVC-U, aluminium)
- Size of glass in door (any pattern in glass will also increase price)
- Style of door (composite, bi-fold, patio, fire door, French)
- Colour (standard white is cheaper than other colours)
- Planning & building regulations
- Size of conservator/orangery
- Amount of brick work wanted
- Amount of windows
- Style of doors (patio, French etc.)
- Type of roof (solid roof, PVC roof, etc.)
- Any plastering you may want done
These are not all of the factors that determine the price of your installation, however they are the most prominent ones.
Get a free quote
Interested in any of our products? Contact us to get your free quote today.
Book an appointment
Do you want to discuss our products? Book an appointment to talk to one of our highly trained staff.